December 12, 2010

Mary Alive

You'll want to prepare yourself. The images I am about to show you may cause jealousy and infatuation.

Mary Whatagreatface Alice came to Charlotte so I could do her headshots. She's beautiful. I'm about to prove it. She's also awesome. And tall. And has lovely locks of hair.

I very often make the typo "MaryAlive". A freudian slip of the best variety.

First, I would like to recall a time when she and I went out and about in Salisbury and did angel photos. Her. Eyes. Are. Awesome. They have every color in them. I'm pretty sure. Don't believe me? Look at the photo below.

I know, right? Now, lets tune in on MaryAlice, a girl with the best hair that I want to steal and great eyes.


You can't really tell from the picture, but on each step the words "GRIND HERE" have been printed. Thus, the grinding there.











Beautiful hair.



















And there you have it, folks.

2 comments:

  1. God BLESS IT, you are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Alice, I just can't even get over how awesome you are.

    And Carmen... these pictures are absolutely superb.

    ReplyDelete