December 9, 2010

Blustery Day

Let me break it down for you.

It was cold. Real cold. The type of cold that makes your nose run and turns your insides into a blood ice cube. It was mostly the winds fault. The windiest day of my life-- allow a certain amount of hyperbole.

On this windy day I went to Salisbury to take photos of my friend Ryan and listen to some poetry. Gosh, it was cold. Ryan was a sport. He'd take off his jacket. Put it back on. Walk 3 paces. Take it off. Put it on. And so on. Not to brag, but he and I have one of the best wall-to-walls on facebook. Okay, okay, I know. Facebook? Really? Yes. Really. If you read our wall-to-wall, you'd understand.

Yes, he bares a close resemblance to Josh Hartnett.





This was a happy accident.
I love this one. His smile is so honest.
This was weird. We couldn't figure out where the other shadow was coming from.




This is one of the most attractive doors.


Hah. Love the head tilt.
Okay. We were walking around Salisbury, and we both at the same moment comment on how cool this brick layout was. So what did we do? We attempted to make a photo of the ground look like a wall. This was the best of the lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment