April 14, 2011

James is Omnipresent.

I have never seen so many anti-meth ads as I have in Dayton, TN. In spite of Dayton's scary meth billboards, it's rather beautiful. We went walking through Laural Snow Pocket. There are still remnants of the mining activity that happen years ago. Why I didn't have my camera? Who knows. It just ensures that I'll be going back. It's seriously neat. If you have a chance, you should go.

The point of the trip was to visit my friend Katie. I thankfully had a traveling companion, Erin, who helped the 5 hour drive pass quickly. These two people show how small the world is. I've known Katie since I was 7ish. I met Erin at church when I was 14. Katie and Erin existed in two separate worlds. Then, I would guess about 4 years later, Katie and Erin had a college class together. It's so weird when circles of friends merge. But it's awesome when these circles mix well and seamlessly.

The pictures below were taken at 12am. I don't know how I have so many friends who put up with me.































No comments:

Post a Comment